Cemetery Rules and Regulations
Please observe the following rules (signs are posted at the cemeteries):
1. Do not drive or park on the grass.
2. No moving or setting of stones or markers.
3. Planting of trees or shrubs must be approved by the Supervisor.
4. Dogs are not allowed outside of vehicles.
5. ATV’s, snowmobiles and off road vehicles are prohibited.
6. Artificial flowers and live planting must be as follows:
- Urns are to be placed only within 12” of the front or ends of the monument.
- For planting, remove 12” strip of sod only in front of the monument.
- No glass containers.
- The above will be removed at the end of the season. (Approximately October 15th through April 1st).